Atuzarra SS12 via Interview
Maybe it's the fact that I spent my entire high school days working at a florist and greenhouse and still have fond memories of this Balenciaga 03 collection in my mind that made me love this collection so much.
To be honest, I never paid much attention to Altuzarra. Clothes catered to the young socialite set. So boring, you know? But like one review said, "... with this collection there's a depth and complexity to the clothes to match." Here here. And the turtleneck cropped tops aren't bad either.
- kicking dirt
- altuzarra etc
- u fit me better than my favorite sweater
- We've Moved!
- New Website
- Covering the Leaking Reactors At Fukushima With Te...
- the kids are not alright
- There Are More Slaves Today Than At Any Point In H...
- Despite The Ongoing Efforts To Cover Up The Scope ...
- Labor Day Has Been Rendered Completely Meaningless...
- When the Rich Get Richer, It DOESN'T Raise All Boa...
- Back In The Saddle
- Full-Blown Civil War Erupts On Wall Street: As Rea...
- Extreme Weather: Severe Flooding Hits Gulf Coast; ...
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2010 (115)