I asked Melanie Crete from Dazed & AnOther a selection of Proustian questions. Follow her on Twitter, Tumblr, and AnOther.
1. What is your most marked characteristic?
I speak English with a very strong French accent.
2. What is the quality you most like in a man?
A sense of humour.
3. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
4. What do you most value in your friends?
5. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
A certain lake of confidence
6. What is your favorite occupation?
Thinking that I should not be thinking so much
7. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
To Love and be loved.
8. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Loneliness and bitterness.
9. In which country would you like to live?
LA, but it's not a country is it? Anywhere sunny, with the sea nearby.
10. What are your favorite names?
With no particular order: Lou, Jeanne, Marine, Camille, Louis, Jade, Victor
11. What is it that you most dislike?
Fried food and any song by R. Kelly.
12. Which talent would you most like to have?
Be able to dance like Beyonce.
13. How would you like to die?
14. What is your current state of mind?
If we took a holiday, took some time to celebrate...
15. What is your motto?
We can't all do everything.